Course equaivlance for admitted student to the university and studied courses in other universities before admission
1. Once the student has obtained the university ID and completed the admissions process and opened the file in the admission and registration unit, the student goes to the faculty where he got accepted to equation the courses he studied at the other university the following documents should be with the student:
· 1.1 Certified Transcript of the courses studied and issued by the other university handeled a copy to the faculty for the equation.
· 1.2. Studied course description handeled to the faculty for the equation.
· 1.3. The university, which will be equivalent to the courses from, must be recognized by the Jordanian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research. The student needs to bring a proof document proving the universities that have not been identified by the Ministry of Higher Education. State of the student in the educational institutions in which he studied.
·1.4. If the student got accepted in the university and he successfully completed credit hours at another university or college or community college recognized by the Jordanian Ministry of Higher Education so that the number of hours equivalent to the course equal or more to the equivalent course at the university and be equivalent in terms of content is Dean (60%) or its equivalent, provided that it has not been studied for more than seven years (provided that the submission and completion of the procedures of equivalence during the first semester of enrollment in the university or the new specialization).
2. In all cases, the total number of equated hours for a student outside the university shall not exceed:
· 60 credit hours in the Faculties of Applied Medical Sciences, Nursing, Agriculture, Science and Arts, Department of Computer Science and Computer Information Systems, Administration and Health Policies.
· (75) credit hours for engineering colleges, architecture and design pharmacy, veterinary medicine, computer engineering department.
· One semester of the upper limit of the duration of the study shall be deducted for 15 credit hours calculated for the student
3. Calculation of hours for students in the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry:
In addition to the above mentioned in clause (2.1), the student must fulfill the following conditions:
The studied courses at the university should be regular study and to submit a document proving that he has attended at least (80%) of the total work.
· To transfer to the level of the second year and above should not be less than the average annual (68%) or a good estimate in all courses studied at that university.
· It is not permissible to move to any year above the fourth year of medicine and the third to specialize in dentistry (to study at least 3 consecutive years).
Please refer to the student guide for reading and reading the instructions.